Cat sitting at your home
Fancy a holiday and don’t want to take your cat with you? Futter-Blitz is here for you! We’ll take care of your furry friend and, if required, we’ll also check in on your home and garden.
Interested? Get in touch!
How it works
1. We pop in for a no-obligation consultation, so that you and your pet can get to know us. We note down every important task and detail, e.g. how much food your cat needs, where the food is, where the litter tray is, vet and health information, favourite things to play with and whether we should collect your post or water your plants, etc. After our visit, you can think about it for as long as you need.
2. We arrange the handover of the keys with you (we request that you hand over the keys shortly before you depart for your holiday) and go over the checklist again.
3. Yvonne Neier manages Futter-Blitz with the customer in mind: the welfare of your furry friends is our top priority. Futter-Blitz provides a fun and loving cat-sitting service for your pet.
4. After your holiday, please let us know when you have arrived back home safely and confirm that your furry friend is back in your care. If we don’t hear from you within twelve hours, we’ll continue to feed your pet until you contact us. The cost of this extra care will be charged to the customer.
5. The keys are returned (we request that the keys are handed back as soon as possible) and the invoice is paid in cash.
More information and prices
Prices available on request.
You can also drop off the keys to us – we have a key safe so that you can let us know about your holiday at short notice.